In order to use the web pages hosted by Crescent Real Estate Equities Limited Partnership and/or its various subsidiaries (collectively referred to as "Crescent"), you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The materials posted on these pages by Crescent may be retrieved solely for your own personal use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise copy, modify or distribute the contents of these pages without the express written permission of Crescent.
- While Crescent makes every attempt to convey accurate and current information on this site, the information herein may contain typographical or technical errors. Information is shared on an "as is" basis and without warranty of any kind, either expressed nor implied. Crescent does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the information on this site in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You are advised to confirm the accuracy of any information presented at this site before relying on it in any way. You may assume that information is current only as of the date it is posted to the site. Crescent has no intention of updating and specifically claims no responsibility to update the information in the press releases.
- Information that Crescent publishes on the World Wide Web may contain links to other sites. Crescent makes no representations about any other web site that you may access through this site. Crescent does not endorse or adopt the products, services or information offered by any company or person linked to this site, nor is it responsible for any software or the content of any information published on the site of any other party. Please take precautions when downloading files from other sites to protect your computer software and data from viruses and other destructive programs.
- Press releases may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal securities law. These statements are inherently subject to risk and uncertainty, which cannot be predicted with any degree of accuracy. To the extent the information is forward looking, it is intended to fit within the Safe Harbor for forward-looking information and is subject to material risk factors.
- In no event shall Crescent, its employees or agents, or anyone involved in the creation/production/delivery stages of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages.
- These pages are controlled and operated by Crescent Real Estate Equities Limited Partnership in the United States and are intended for use within the United States. Crescent makes no representation that materials on these pages are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Anyone choosing to access these pages from other locations do so via their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local law. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas. Any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the state of Texas.
- Crescent reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.